Practice Focus: Transactional legal practice in the area of contract formation, review, and negotiation, corporate formation and governance, mergers, sales and acquisitions, due diligence review, real estate, capital acquisition, human resource and employment. In addition, Charlie also practices in the area of finance, accounting and estate planning.
- Michigan State School of Law, J.D., 1990
- Walsh College, Master of Science-Finance, candidate
- Walsh College, BBA-Finance, 1984
Charlie has had a diverse career involving investment and management of several entrepreneurial successes. He has served in roles as Vice President-Sales, Investment Banker, Chief Financial Officer, Director of Finance, HR & IT, and General Counsel, in wholesale distribution, automotive supply, manufacturing, restaurant franchises, staffing, trade associations, and commercial brokerage industries.
- Member of the State Bar of Michigan for 27 years
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Tooling, Manufacturing & Technology Association, Former Board Member
- ICLE – Tax and Accounting Workshop, Entrepreneurial Law Institute
- American Heart Association, Former Board Member
- Michigan Cancer Foundation-Partners, Former Board Member