Kelly brings with her over 29 years of blended experience in the legal profession and the commercial real estate industry, in leasing and brokerage. Kelly has been a Board Member of the Royal Oak Chamber of Commerce-Business Women’s Network since 2013, currently serving as the Secretary. Kelly is a past member of the Detroit Chapter of C.R.E.W. (“Commercial Real Estate Women”), having served on the New Membership Committee and the Outreach Committee.
- Roosevelt University – Paralegal Studies Program – 1985
- ABA-Approved, Graduate-Level Program
- Ufer & Spaniola, P.C. – 1987 to 2000
- Howard Schwartz Commercial Real Estate – 2001 to 2003
- Ramco-Gershenson Real Estate Investment Trust – 2003 to 2006
- Schostak Brothers & Company, Inc. – 2006 to 2008