The attorneys at Demorest Law Firm, PLLC are experienced advisors and creative advocates for our business and corporate clients. For most of our business clients, the firm serves in the role of general corporate counsel, offering a full range of business services and representation to help clients grow their businesses and avoid pitfalls that may arise. We also work with the general counsel or in-house legal staff of some clients.
We advise business clients regarding the most appropriate corporate structure for the business; assist in setting up and maintaining corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and other business entities; and prepare agreements to define the relationship among the owners of the business.
On a continuous basis, the firm assists in a full range of transactional matters, including:
* Setting up new corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships.
* Reviewing, negotiating and drafting contracts and loan documents.
* Mergers, sales and acquisitions of businesses.
* Reviewing and drafting company policies, procedures and forms.
* Liquor license issues, including license transfers.
* Real estate negotiations, leasing, sales and purchase.
* Insurance Coverage Issues.
* Business and strategic planning.
* Assisting in required corporate filings including annual reports.
The long-standing relationship we develop with our clients helps us to fully understand their businesses. We strive to help clients identify potential problems and solve them before they become major drains on the time and resources of the business.