We incorporate nearly all of our practice areas in managing our national hospitality practice.
Mark Demorest is a member of The Academy of Hospitality Industry Attorneys.
We regularly deal with the following issues (among others) on behalf of our hospitality industry clients:
- Sale and acquisition of existing hotels and restaurants
- Acquisition of land for development of hotels and restaurants
- Ground leases for development of hotels and restaurants
- Development and construction of hotels and restaurants
- Franchise and license agreements
- New Markets Tax Credits
- Private offerings to raise capital
- Management agreements
- Leases and concession agreements
- Liquor License Sale and Acquisition
- Employment issues
- Union issues
- Development and review of contracts and business forms
- Claims by guests, including contract and bailment issues
- Enforcement and Collection of Unpaid Event Contracts
We have been involved in the development, operation, management, and acquisition of hotels, restaurants and golf courses throughout Michigan and many other states.