Demorest Law Firm, PLLC offers a full range of real estate services to our business and individual clients.
The firm’s attorneys help clients navigate the nuances of complex commercial and residential real estate matters, including:
* Leasing and Sale,
* Acquisition of real estate,
* Home closings,
* Condominium and townhouse issues,
* Construction disputes,
* Construction Lien Act issues,
* Construction contract review and drafting,
* Construction defects litigation,
* Environmental law issues,
* Real estate loans,
* Landlord and tenant disputes,
* Title issues,
* Zoning and land use issues,
* Real estate development conflicts,
* Easement disputes,
* Foreclosure actions,
* Contract enforcement,
* Commercial real estate exchanges,
* Premises liability issues,
* Condemnation and inverse condemnation actions, and
* Other real estate-related problems.
The firm has the skill and resources to resolve real estate disputes quickly and effectively for clients.